Are you pregnant?
Are you expecting…or do you know an adolescent who is pregnant?
You’re not alone. CHC is here for you. Our programs are free and you receive diapers, wipes and clothing!
- Learn about how to have healthy pregnancy and what to expect in childbirth
- Find out about how to find childcare and a doctor for your baby.
- Understand how your baby will grow and develop
- Navigate helpful community resources you can access
- Plan a career path to take care of your new family
- Learn about which CHC’s programs are right for you.
Call us at 215-348-9770 or email our Program Director, Kathy Dwyer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the success stories
Moved beyond a high school diploma! In June 2013 – with 3-year old Joanna in tow – Jess proudly received her dipoloma from Centennial High School, as well as a Nursing Assistant certificate from Middle Bucks Institute of Technology. “But I wanted more, ” said Jess. “I just didn’t know…...Teen Mom – Road to Independence