Help Child, Home and Community
What does your money do? How can you help CHC in other ways? Here are some ideas below. For even more ways to help CHC grow, please call us at (215) 348-9770 or contact us through this site.
How You Can Help
Hundreds of families depend on the support they receive from Child, Home and Community each year. When you give a gift, you are directly impacting children and their young parents in Bucks and Montgomery counties.
Please consider making a donation today.
- $30 teaches 2 young moms how to prepare a balanced meal.
- $50 covers the cost of a home visit to check on mom and baby.
- $100 lets us teach 1 childbirth class to 10 young parents.
- $150 covers 1 Teen Parenthood Awareness workshop.
Shop smile.amazon.com –
Select CHC and a percentage will benefit us!
You can donate while you shop! Just simply go to smile.amazon.com for your next purchases and select Child, Home and Community. A percentage of your shopping will go to helping our programs.
- Have a “Dress-Down” day at work
- Host a Baby Shower
- Sponsor a Diaper Drive
- Coordinate a Walk for Babies
- Hold a Children’s Book Drive
- Sponsor a Mother’s Day Activity
- Donate office supplies – copy paper, folders, post-it notes, tape, fasteners, notepads, batteries, etc.
Our young moms and dads are always working so hard to provide for their children, so we like to put together care packages for them. CHC is in need of:
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Target, Wawa and grocery stores
- Diapers & wipes
- Baby lotion & bath needs
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Body sprays, body wash and deodorant for men & women
- Nail polish/nail care kits/lip balm
If you can help, call us at 215-348-9770. Thanks!